As you would be aware from media and Department of Health reports, the Liverpool and Campbelltown areas are now on high Covid-19 alert. As a result, there will be a need to again tighten some restrictions relating to community football commencing immediately. Please ensure to adhere to the following instructions:
Players and Coaching Staff:
- It is required that all players attend matches and training in full uniform and ready for play.
- It is recommended players do not turn up to matches more than 30 minutes before kick-off, and not more than 15 minutes before the commencement of training.
- Players are to leave matches and training immediately after their sessions are completed.
- Attendance and non-attendance sheets must continue being filled in accurately before every training session.
- No shaking of hands post matches.
- Spectators must adhere to a 1.5m distancing rule at all times.
- Spectators should be restricted to immediate family members of players only.
- Parents are not to congregate around the Clubhouse during training and should remain in their vehicles.
As an identified hotspot, we are potentially the subject of inspections to ensure rules and regulations are being met. Fines may apply to anyone seen not adhering to these requirements.
The Club will have an active Covid-19 Officer on duty for its home matches to assist with the implementation of these regulations. Please obey all signage set up around the grounds and Clubhouse.
KEMPS CREEK UNITED SOCCER CLUB
16 July 2020