Kemps Creek United Football Club is a progressive family-oriented club in Sydney’s South-West.
Training sessions and games will be organised by the Club’s volunteer committee members in conjunction with the Club’s Technical Director. Coaching staff will be appointed by the Technical Director and will be either qualified and experienced coaches or volunteers of the Club. All coaches will have the support and guidance of the Technical Director.
As a parent/guardian of a player who will be representing Kemps Creek United Tigers and playing under the auspices of the rules and regulations of Southern Districts Soccer Football Association or any other relevant association, you must meet the following requirements in regard to your conduct during any such activity or event:
- Remember that your child participates in sport for their own enjoyment, not yours.
- Encourage your child to participate, do not force them.
- Focus on your child’s efforts and performance rather than winning or losing.
- Never ridicule or yell at your child and other children for making a mistake or not winning.
- Remember that children learn best by example. Appreciate good performance and skilful play by all participants.
- Support all efforts to remove verbal and physical abuse from sporting events.
- Respect officials’ decisions and teach children to do likewise.
- Show appreciation for the coaches and volunteer Club Committee members. Without them, your child could not participate.
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of every young person regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
- Be a positive role model.
- Understand the repercussions if you breach, or are aware of any breaches of, this code of behaviour.